According to most scientists, we have less than 12 years left to take meaningful action on climate change. The “Green New Deal” is being talked about in the media, a bold proposal to transition to a sustainable future. But, there are local leaders on the ground in Philly that CAN make this happen. Hear from experts to learn how to break through barriers and accelerate the future of sustainability ideas.
Don’t miss these local disrupters share their stories and projects for how we can envision a more sustainable Philadelphia including:
- Saleem Chapman - Office of Sustainability
- Tiffany Threadgould - Terracycle
- Megan Garner - Philadelphia School District
- Timothy McDonald - Onion Flats
- Chad Adams - Ground Plan Studio
- Barbara Moore - Philadelphia Housing Authority
Are you a student? Email [email protected] for a discount code
Thanks to Single Prop Rum & Workhorse Brewing for providing beverages for this event.
This event is sponsored by Jefferson: The Future of Sustainability